If you would be interested in submitting a piece, essay or blog post for AD please check over these terms before applying to avoid disappointment:
- Your writing must be over 500 words. If you require assistance please pop us a message.
- As AD is a mental health blog it is essential that mental health is featured in some way, whether personal or otherwise.
- You understand that edits may be required and performed – this will not alter your writing in any way other than to correct grammar and word choices.
- If you do not provide us with images then we are entitled to choose images available to us.
- Your writing belongs to you – there for you are more than welcome to share the link to your blog piece where you see fit. There are no current plans to move any blog pieces so your writing should remain at the same URL for the foreseeable.
- If you would like your piece removed please contact us with the reason behind this choice at the soonest possible opportunity.
- If you would like your social media credited at the end of your piece please be sure to add the full URL when sending.
Please note we are entitled to update these terms as and when necessary, check back when required to keep up to date with all terms.
Happy to submit a guest post? Contact us!